Being Bold and Brave
9 April 2019
- Create a fulfilling life for ourselves
- Get some clarity on what we really want
- Identify what is currently getting in our way
- Ways to overcome the first barrier to us being bold and brave
We had a fun and interactive evening delving into how to be bolder and braver. We worked through a number of exercises and practiced ways to tap into our inner strengths. We supported this with discussions to support us to step out of our comfort zones to take the first initial brave and bold steps towards living our lives in a more fulfilling way. An inspiring and fun time was had by all!
From the event:
“I felt I came away with something I could really put into action”.
“I left feeling lighter”
- You scored this event as:
out of 5!
Marie also co-founded and co-leads the Aspiring Women Groups in London and Dorset.
Venue: AXA XL, 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG
Event Cost: £25 (includes drinks and light refreshments)